Permanent Gastroenterology Physician Job in Northwest Indiana
We understand the need to balance work with a healthy personal life style.
Come join a well-established physician practice that lives by this philosophy. We are growing and looking to add more providers.
Target Start Date: Upon an offer being made to and accepted by a provider, the credentialing process will take approximately 90-120 days before a provider can start with us.
- Well established GI opportunity 45 minutes from downtown Chicago
- 45 minute commute each way during rush hour from downtown Chicago
- Access to an abundance of cultural activities and world renowned museums that only a world class city can offer
- Professional Service Agreement practice setting. Joining a group with 4 physicians and NP support
- Collegial group of system physicians eager to provide mentorship and support in developing physician practices
- Healthcare system undergoing explosive growth and expansion in virtually all physician service lines
- Full-time/permanent position with inpatient and outpatient practice
- Board Certified/Board Eligible required
- Unique work structure conducive to utilizing all your skills
- o 1 in 5 call rotation
- o 20-30 clinic patients per day
- o 10-15 hospital patients per day
- o Hobart, IN office location
- EMR system utilized in Inpatient & Outpatient settings
- o EPIC - fully integrated HIMSS Stage VII (Only 5% of hospitals in country are at this level of sophistication)
- o Easy to use; support department available
- Highly competitive salary offers (Negotiable - MGMA guidelines)
- Contract bonuses off RVU's
- Sign-on bonus (negotiable)
- Well established not-for-profit 4 hospital system
- Nurse practitioner support in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Some of the most favorable malpractice laws and regulations in the country
Reference position ID 164933 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Gastroenterology Physician Job in Northwest Indiana
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.