Full-Spectrum Family Medicine | OB Proctorship Available | Northern Iowa
- Join an established group of Family Medicine with Obstetrics physicians, providing true cradle-to-grave care for the community
- Physicians are eager to welcome their next partner and are open to providing Obstetrics mentorship/proctorship as needed. No C-sections required. 1:5 call.
- 4-day work week
- Reasonable daily patient volumes
- Customize your case mix: option to incorporate outpatient procedures, ER, nursing home coverage, and more. Administration is dedicated to helping physicians build their dream practices.
- Extremely competitive 2-year salary guarantee; outstanding long-term earning potential
- Generous signing bonus, loan reimbursement, and residency stipend available
- Just an hour from Rochester, MN, this northern Iowa community offers the best of both worlds: easy access to a larger metro without sacrificing the charm and safety of small-town living.
- The Midwest's all-season outdoor playground: Over 200 miles of groomed snowmobile trails, 25 miles of groomed cross country ski trails with additional snowshoe and walking trails, a challenging golf course, world-class hunting and fishing, and easy access to the pristine Upper Iowa River
- With weekly farmers markets, lively annual festivals, and a historic Theater & Opera House, there's always something to keep you busy!
- Award-winning public and private schools, with excellent teacher to student ratios
For more information, please contact Katie Moeller.
Click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
Apply for Full-Spectrum Family Medicine | OB Proctorship Available | Northern Iowa
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.