PM&R Acute Rehab Inpatient Physician
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Mix of inpatient & outpatient work
- Competitive compensation plan
STATUS: Full time
LOCATION: Unity Hospital (320 beds)
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM
- Growing program. Build up your own high volume patient panel.
- ACGME-approved Residency coming 2022!
- Unity Hospital has earned CARF Accredited Acute Rehabilitation and Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation programs with specialty certification in Stroke and Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Program is supported by nurse navigators & enjoys 500+ referrals each month.
- APP support, integrated department - neurology, pain, spine, and neurosurgery
- Treat a broad spectrumof PM&R patients and conditions.
- I npatient acute rehab (stroke, brain injury, some pediatrics)
- Great admin support
- Support + ability to grow professionally
- Fully paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Multiple health insurance plans
- Defined Pension Plan
- Fully covered relocation services!
EDUCATION MD; DO
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for PM&R Acute Rehab Inpatient Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.