Neonatologist - Metropolitan Hospital - New York, New York - Full Time
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Metropolitan, located on First Avenue & 97 th Street in Manhattan, accommodate over 313,000 outpatient visits, nearly 70,000 emergency room visits and more than 13,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with New York Medical College.
- Patient care activities in the Level III Neonatal Unit
- Teaching medical students and residents
- Involvement in clinical research activities and continuing medical education
- Demonstrates knowledge of the Privacy and Security rules outlined in the HIPAA guidelines
- Successfully completes the mandatory HHC orientation
- Adheres and conforms to all hospital and departmental guidelines, policies and procedures
- Schedule is Monday-Friday day shifts, 35 hours per week
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Neonatology
- Board Certification in Pediatrics
- Possess or eligible for a New York State Medical License
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to Katherine Sharpe, Physician Recruiter for PAGNY, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Neonatologist - Metropolitan Hospital - New York, New York - Full Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.