General Surgery Position - Florida's Southwest Gulf Coast
Medical Center is assisting a local group in recruiting a General Surgeon to join the well established practice, with 20+ years in the community.
- Anticipated call ratio 1:5; coverage by other independent physicians
- Office Space Available
- Robotics Fellowship trained
- With training/experience in thoracic surgery and/or with training/experience in foregut and/or with training/experience in hepato-pancreato-biliary (HPB) surgeries (No bariatrics)
- Must be USA Board Eligible/Board Certified in general surgery for consideration
- Competitive base salary supported with income guarantee from hospital
- Incentive bonus
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
- 254-bed, Joint Commission-accredited, full-service hospital serving Charlotte, Sarasota and Desoto counties.
Apply for General Surgery Position - Florida's Southwest Gulf Coast
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.