Pulmonary Care practice in Cookeville, Tennessee
- Only 70 Minutes From Nashville International Airport and Music City USA
- Premier Pulmonary Care Practice In University Town
- Traditional & Outpatient Only Positions Available
- No State Income Tax!
350,000-catchment area. Exceptional earning potential with extremely large referral base that covers 14 Counties. Full-service regional hub inclusive of all cardiovascular and surgical services. Excellent income potential with matching quality of life.
- Critical Care Training a Plus
- EBUS & Navigational Bronchoscopy Available
- Average 15 - 20 patients per day in clinic
- Practice is attached to the hospital
- Hospital call will be 1:4 with mid-levels taking first day call
- 30 Bed Open ICU
- Sleep studies available
- NP Hospitalist in ICU takes first ICU call
- Hospital EMR is Paragon, Athena in the practice
- 40 surgeons including vascular, cardio, thoracic & endovascular
- Full cardio program inclusive of structural procedures
- Accredited Stroke and Chest Pain Center
- Hospitalist, Neuro-Hospitalist & Peds HM service lines in place
- Acute trauma transferred to Vanderbilt
- ED census of 53,000 per year - No trauma designation
Apply for Pulmonary Care practice in Cookeville, Tennessee
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.