Practice Oncology just 35 minutes North of Baltimore!!
- Fully accredited Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Seeking a candidate who can serve as Associate Medical Director as well as clinical practice.
- Ideal candidate will possess leadership experience/qualities
- Currently 2 Hem/Onc in the practice, adding a physician and an NP to the group.
- Call 1:3 (consultative and very light. Hospitalists on staff handle admitting)
- Competitive base salary plus production bonus based on work RVU?s
- Performance bonus
- Benefits Include: Health, life and disability insurance, malpractice insurance, 403(b) Plan, professional dues, Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays, relocation allowance
Located in a quaint Baltimore suburb that sits only 35 miles from Baltimore and 55 miles from Washington D.C., and 15 miles from Gettysburg, PA.The area offers activities for a wide range of interests. For nature lovers, the county features 24 public parks with athletic fields, picnic areas, walking, hiking and equestrian trails. Many of the downtown areas offer an eclectic mix of independently run businesses, and there?s a close-knit art scene. Several wineries dot the countryside and towns across the county. For history buffs, our area is rich in Civil War history, with Gettysburg just a short distance away, while walking tours give a glimpse back to what life was like in the county during various points in time.
The public school system consistently ranks as one of the top-performing school systems in the state of Maryland. Numerous private and faith-based educational options are available as well.
Apply for Practice Oncology just 35 minutes North of Baltimore!!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.