Palliative Care Physician Opportunities with BayCare Medical Group
BayCare Medical Group is a physician-led medical group actively recruiting for two board certified/board eligible Palliative Care physicians. The two opportunities include:
- Help expand palliative care services across two hospitals within the BayCare Health System - St. Joseph’s South Hospital in Riverview, Florida and South Florida Baptist Hospital in Plant City, Florida. An ideal candidate will have an interest in developing a program in a collaborative and positive team-based culture while building strong relationships with referring providers, administration, and community partners. Experienced palliative care nurse practitioners are located at each hospital.
- Join an established, growing palliative care program that is based at St. Joseph’s Hospital located in Tampa, Florida. The existing team consists of one physician and nurse practitioner that work together with board-certified chaplains and licensed clinical social workers.
- Both opportunities include:
- Full-time, inpatient only, with no call.
- Collegiality with Palliative Care Collaborative across BayCare System and within BayCare Medical Group
- Great Hospital Administrative Leadership support
Position Requires: Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Please visit our website to view available opportunities and apply directly on our physician portal.
BayCare Medical Group (BMG) is the largest multispecialty group in Tampa Bay and part of BayCare Health System which is both locally and nationally recognized as a Great Place to Work®, ranked no. 6 in the nation by People Companies That Care® 2020 and Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2021. We foster a forward-thinking culture that's revolutionizing health care.
BayCare Health System is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization located throughout four counties on the central Gulf Coast of Florida with a network comprised of 15 hospitals with services including imaging, lab, behavioral health, home health care, and urgent care. Our priority is connecting patients to a complete range of preventive, diagnostic, and treatment services for any health care need, throughout their lifetime.
Tampa Bay and the west central Gulf Coast of Florida are great places not only to work, but also to live, play, and grow. We’re home to welcoming neighbors, growing and dynamic communities, and outstanding schools, colleges, and universities. Golfing, fishing, boating/kayaking, shelling, biking, sunbathing, and viewing the sunset from one of America’s top beaches are just a few of the reasons why people love this area. Tampa Bay is home to many professional sports teams including the Tampa Bay Rays® (MLB®), Tampa Bay Buccaneers® (NFL®), Tampa Bay Lightning® (NHL®), and Tampa Bay Rowdies® (NASL®). Discover exciting exhibits at local museums and enjoy listening to the Florida Orchestra at several local venues. Experience the excitement at Busch Gardens®, Adventure Island®, and LEGOLAND® locally, with Disney World® and Universal Studios® close by in central Florida. It’s all here for you to enjoy.
In the Tampa Bay area, you’ll find a thriving business sector, a strong economy, and an average median age of 37. The area is also an affordable place to live with a low cost of living index and no state income tax. Additionally, the area offers a strong public-school system, a wide variety of private schools, and many local colleges and universities for educational development.
- Competitive compensation and performance incentive
- CME allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Excellent insurance and retirement plans
Contact Information: Kelli Drayton | Kelli.Drayton@baycare.org | (813) 586-8155