GI | Maximize Your Procedure Time | Minimal Call | 800K+ Earning | MO
- Join an established Gastroenterology practice at an award-winning 206-bed hospital serving the Greater St. Louis area
- Robust referral network of primary care providers
- General GI, with option for ERCP
- "Work smarter not harder" with outstanding mid-level and nursing support
- Benefit from the resources, support, and stability of a major healthcare organization - without the bureaucracy frequently associated with larger hospitals
- Experienced physicians, 2021 and 2022 grads encouraged to apply; H1B visa sponsorship available (cap exempt employer)
- Proven 90th percentile earning potential (MGMA)
- Competitive salary guarantee higher than what 90% of practices offer; additional earnings based on productivity
- 100K loan repayment and 2K per month fellowship stipend
- Relocation assistance and signing bonus
- Comprehensive benefits: 30+ days off per year, substantial retirement savings programs & more
Living in the Greater St. Louis Area:
- St. Louis, MO is in the midst of a major cultural and economic renaissance - almost three million people call this vibrant and diverse metro area home
- Cheer for your favorite sports team - including Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues and 11-Time World Series Champion St. Louis Cardinals
- Choose from highly-ranked public and private schools for your children - St. Louis is known for having more independent schools than almost anywhere else
For more information, please contact Katie Moeller:
Click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
Apply for GI | Maximize Your Procedure Time | Minimal Call | 800K+ Earning | MO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.