Jiahui Health嘉会医疗 (www.jiahui.com) is seeking anesthesiologists. This role will mainly be responsible for performing anesthesia practice. This role reports directly to the Chief of Anesthesiology.
- Pre-anesthesia interview and evaluation and take patient’s consent.
- Perform anesthesia/edation.
- Post-operative pain management.
- Follow up after anesthesia/sedation.
Other Duties Performed:
- Anesthesia consultations.
- Intubations outsides the operating room.
- Lumber puncture outsides the operating room.
- Deep vein or artery puncture outsides the operating room.
- Medical degree (or equivalent) from an approved school of medicine.
- Board certification and hold active license in Anesthesia.
- Completion of residency training at a hospital and program acceptable to the Departmental Chairperson and Chief Medical Officer.
- Minimum five years’ clinical experience post-residency preferred.
- Fluent English is required. Chinese speaking is preferred.
- An exceptional chance to live and work in Shanghai and be at the forefront of the future of healthcare in China.
- A fun, challenging, and rewarding position.
- Clinically diverse cases and patients.
- A chance to be part of the next frontier in international healthcare.
- Competitive salary and benefits including, medical insurance, malpractice insurance, Continuing Medical Education (CME) allowance/leave, and paid annual leave.
- Relocation allowance.
Please forward your CV to Lisa Parker, International Physician Recruiter, for consideration: email@example.com
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.