Full-Time Remote Telemedicine | Migraine Management | NY License Required
- Consult and treat patients experiencing migraine symptoms on the asynchronous platform
- Proactively follow-up with patients on their migraine care when needed
- Work with customer service when patient requests require operational support
- Collaborate with digital product and medical operations teams to continuously improve physician portal
- Answer patient messages and adapt their treatment plans, as appropriate
- Help pilot new initiatives designed to expand access and improve the quality of care
- BC or BE in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, or Neurology
- At least five (5) years of post-residency practice experience
- Multiple state licenses required; must have at least four (4) of the following licenses listed: TX, NY, CA, FL, PA, IL (*TX & CA preferred states)
- Comfort and experience with treating migraines, creating treatment plans, and prescribing migraine medications
- Competitive base salary + productivity bonus
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits including PTO
- Yearly stipend toward CME expenses
- License renewal reimbursement
- Work from home/remote
- Budget for the technology tools you need
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Apply for Full-Time Remote Telemedicine | Migraine Management | NY License Required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.