Full-Time Telemedicine | Hair Loss Treatments | 10+ State Licenses
- Consult and treat patients experiencing hair loss on the asynchronous telemedicine platform
- Proactively check in with patients on their treatment plan, as appropriate
- Work with customer service when patient requests require operational support
- Collaborate enthusiastically with digital product and medical operations teams to continuously improve physician portal and elevate the quality of care
- Answer patient messages and adapt their treatment plans, as appropriate
- Help pilot new initiatives designed to expand access
- Provide feedback about opportunities to improve quality of care and operational processes
- BC or BE in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, or Dermatology
- At least five (5) years of post-residency practice experience
- Multiple state licenses required; must have at least 10 licenses and preferably in the following licenses listed: TX, NY, CA, FL, PA, IL (*TX & CA most preferred states)
- Comfort and experience with treating migraines, creating treatment plans, and prescribing migraine medications
- Competitive base salary + productivity bonus
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits including PTO
- Yearly stipend toward CME expenses
- License renewal reimbursement
- Work from home/remote
- Budget for the technology tools you need
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Apply for Full-Time Telemedicine | Hair Loss Treatments | 10+ State Licenses
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.