Internal Medicine Opportunities
CHA is currently expanding our primary care services and seeking Internal Medicine Physicians for our various neighborhood health centers:
- CHA primary care clinics are NCQA certified level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Homes and our providers work in team based settings
- Fully integrated EMR (Epic)
- Opportunities exist to teach medical students and residents from Harvard Medical School, and academic appointments are available for those meeting HMS criteria
- Competitive, guaranteed base salaries commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive, generous benefits package including health/dental insurance, retirement, generous paid time off, CME dollars/time, and more!
Please visit www.CHAproviders.org to review our available opportunities and apply confidentially. Candidates may also submit CV and cover letter confidentially to Melissa Kelley at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. CHA's Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Internal Medicine Opportunities
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.