Otolaryngology ? Hawaii Teaching Hospital
We are currently scheduling interviews for a large healthcare system based in Honolulu.
- Provide inpatient and outpatient otolaryngology services through direct patient care
- Teaching and supervision of residents from the University of Hawaii, John A. Burns School of Medicine and assigned residents and/or students from other programs
- Requires commitment and interest in the clinical and surgical aspects of general otolaryngology in the hospital and private sector settings
- Board certified or board qualified in Otolaryngology
- Two (2) years of inpatient and outpatient experience preferred
- Guaranteed salary and a full complement of benefits
Apply for Otolaryngology ? Hawaii Teaching Hospital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.