Michigan Great Lakes Community Welcoming Hospitalists
We are currently interviewing Hospitalists for an opportunity in Michigan?s upper peninsula home to one of the safest natural harbors.
- 25-bed critical access hospital
- Established team of 4 physicians and 2 advanced practitioners
- Open 6-bed ICU; procedures required
- No call environment
- Base salary with excellent benefits
- Access to proprietary learning platform for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Path to Partnership track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Escanaba, located along the shores of Little Bay De Noc in Michigan?s Upper Peninsula, is home to one of the safest natural harbors in the upper Great Lakes, which makes the area a natural destination for boaters and outdoor enthusiasts. Escanaba?s downtown features more than a mile of unique, distinctive shops and businesses and boasts a top-notch public library that offers extensive services not typically found in a community its size, as well as an Art Center featuring some of the finest community theater and art exhibits in the Midwest. Escanaba is also the home to a quality educational system, including a community college. With so many amenities and opportunities, Escanaba is a great place to work, play and live.
Apply for Michigan Great Lakes Community Welcoming Hospitalists
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.