Critical Care Intensivist Needed in South Alabama
Well-established Intensivist program seeks additional BC/BE critical care physician to join their busy hospital employed group.
- Practice model currently includes a team of 3 Intensivists and 1 APP who manage a 32-bed
- dedicated critical care unit providing treatment to critically ill medical and surgical patients.
- They also provide ventilator management as needed for a 10-bed neurocritical care unit.
- One of the largest not-for-profit tertiary referral centers in Alabama
- 420 licensed bed facility w/ 2,800+ dedicated employees
- 22 OR suites with 2 endovascular suites
- Level 2 trauma center with EM residency trained physicians
- One of two comprehensive stroke centers in Alabama
- UAB Cancer Center affiliate
- Serves over 600,000 in a 75-mile radius
- 7 on/7 off block schedule, 12 hour shifts from 7am-7pm, 14 shifts/month
- Team would include one other Intensivist and an Intensivist APP
- Call is shared equally with the other
- Intensivist on your team and would be taken from home after 7pm on assigned call day
- Competitive salary with productivity bonus option
- Paid interviewing expenses
- Commencement bonus and relocation expense allowance
- Paid malpractice insurance
Apply for Critical Care Intensivist Needed in South Alabama
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.