Retiring Orthopedic Total Joints opening | Q9 | Private Practice with Mako
If so, come to this beautiful area of Wisconsin: recognized as the #2 state in the country for physicians to practice in 2020!
The prestigious "Guardian of Excellence" award winning group in Central Wisconsin is expanding. Mako's newest SmartRobotics was just purchased and we need a Total Joints surgeon ready to expand our footprint and come play with this new toy!
• An unparalleled group set out to give the highest level of care of orthopedics, physical medicine and rehab, sports medicine, spine, pain management, and podiatry services
• State of the Art 43,000 sq ft campus & services that include: Walk-in care, onsite ASC with,PT & OT, DME, Imaging, Concussion Clinic
• Turnkey total joint practice as we prepare for a retirement. Volume of 400+ Joints
• 1:10 Weekend General Call
• Robust benefits, ASC ownership + ancillaries. Partnership in 2 years
Surrounded by woods, lakes, and hills, the Central Wisconsin community offers the combination of big city amenities with the look and feel of the great North-woods and small-town hospitality.
• Named "Best Place to Experience the Outdoors" by Wisconsin Trails magazine
• Home to the Midwest's favorite ski vacation destination with more than 75 runs and three chair lifts
• Award-winning public school system and five colleges in the nearby area
• Enjoy four seasons of outdoor recreation, a thriving arts community, entertaining festivals and events, active nightlife scene, and diverse shopping and dining
If having autonomy in your practice that allows you the ability to give a lasting personal impression on your patients is your number #1 priority in your search, contact me to plan a time to speak.
Apply for Retiring Orthopedic Total Joints opening | Q9 | Private Practice with Mako
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.