EMPLOYED VASCULAR SURGEON: Join a Top 5 Large Health System in the Beautiful West Valley of Phoenix!
BANNER HEALTH, one of the country’s premier health systems and BANNER MEDICAL GROUP (BMG), Banner Health's employed physician group, with more than 1,500 physicians and advanced practice providers has an excellent opportunity for a BC/BE Vascular Surgeon to join a collegial employed group providing services at Banner Boswell Medical Center (BBWMC) and Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center (BDWMC).
Details of this position include:
- BC/BE in Vascular Surgery
- Experience preferred
- Strong open and endovascular experience preferred
- Hospital call coverage | Frequency of call to be determined
Benefits of working with Banner Health:
- Attractive salary and production incentives (wRVU)
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice with tail
- CME allowance
- Competitive benefit package options that provides security for you and your family
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching and 457(b) deferred compensation
Geographical High Points:
- Phoenix West Valley offers premier restaurants, shopping, and nightlife
- Endless recreational activities including hiking, cycling, boating, golf, or simply sitting and enjoying some of mother nature’s most astounding creations
- Excellent private and public-school options
Banner Del E. Web Medical Center in Sun City West, AZ has 404 beds including 24 Medical ICU beds with low acuity patients managed by Hospitalists. With over 600 physicians on staff, BDWMC is the eighth largest hospital in the Valley and has earned the Joint Commissions Seal of Approval for accreditation by demonstrating compliance with The Joint Commission’s national standards for health care quality and safety in hospitals. In addition, BDWMC is nationally certified by the Joint Commission as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center.
Banner Boswell Medical Center in Sun City, AZ is 501-bed campus, a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center providing excellent patient care with compassion, integrity, and respect to the northwest area of metropolitan Phoenix since 1970. BBWMC was named one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics a leading national health care research and quality assessment organization. Our campus offers iCare, a telehealth program that provides an extra layer of monitoring for patients in intensive-care units at Banner Boswell and throughout the Valley at other Banner hospitals.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for EMPLOYED VASCULAR SURGEON: Join a Top 5 Large Health System in the Beautiful West Valley of Phoenix!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.