DC - Baltimore | Inpatient Psychiatry Opening | $310,000 Starting Compensation
U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals" in Maryland!
• Excellent opportunity to join a successful and established group of providers, who are focused on delivering compassionate, high-quality patient care
• Join a highly efficient, collaborative, multidisciplinary team of physicians, APPs, social workers, nurses, and therapists
• Recently expanded 24-bed inpatient psychiatry unit
• Well-staffed, resource rich program with 24/7 hospitalist medicine support
• Chair of Psychiatry opportunity available for candidates who can demonstrate strong leadership skills
Competitive compensation package to include guaranteed base salary, clinical incentive bonus, and generous call pay with first year income of $310,000 plus sign on and relocation
• Sign on and relocation offered
• Comprehensive benefits package including health, malpractice, PTO, CME, retirement, and malpractice with tail insurance
• PSLF eligible employer
Highly desirable Baltimore suburb community perfectly situated between Baltimore, Annapolis, Washington DC
• Enjoy access to professional sports, renowned museums, performing arts, amazing restaurants, shopping, and so much more!
• This area offers top notch public and private schools, along with other educational opportunities for children including world class children's museums and the National Aquarium in Baltimore
• With more than 500 miles of coastline, this county is known for its access to the outdoors - enjoy water sports, boating, state parks, tennis, golf, and so much more!
• 70 + county parks that offer a wide range of activities including fishing, camping, hiking, swimming, and biking
• Immediate proximity to 2 International Airports
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Apply for DC - Baltimore | Inpatient Psychiatry Opening | $310,000 Starting Compensation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.