Hematology & Oncology Physician: Earn up to $750,000 & enjoy a remarkable quality of life | Midwest
A Midwest practice is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible hematologist-oncologist to join its growing team.
- Enjoy a wonderful quality of life with a desirable call schedule
- Full spectrum of hematology-oncology
- High-income potential with sign-on bonus
- Partnership track opportunity available
- Live and work in a major metro location
A metropolitan home to more than 900,000 people, our inviting community is rich in diversity and cultural history. With breathtaking skyline views and genuine Midwestern hospitality all around, our beautiful city offers an ideal quality of life.
- A lower cost of living than the national average
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state
- An outdoor enthusiast’s playground — five lakes, two rivers, and a multitude of parks and trails
- Access to an array of amenities and festivities throughout the year
- Our city is ranked #3 in “Best Cities to Relocate to in America”
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Lane Boerner at: firstname.lastname@example.org or at: 314-529-5250 and reference Omaha, NE
Apply for Hematology & Oncology Physician: Earn up to $750,000 & enjoy a remarkable quality of life | Midwest
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.