- COC-designated Cancer Center
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- A Center of Excellence by the NQMBC
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (530 beds)
- Must be Breast Surgery fellowship-trained.
- Join Dr. Lori Medeiros, Medical Director of our Breast Center, and 4 other Breast surgeon to build up our established program.
- With 5 hospitals and 160+ locations, you have a heavy, built-in referral network.
- Fellowship Program coming soon! Teaching + research opportunities available now.
- Ability to participate in investigator lead or national cancer research trials
- Full Breast services: genetic testing, ultrasound training, biopsies, IORT, in-office social worker navigator
- On-site Rad/Onc and Infusion Centers, part of our Lipson Cancer Institute - 40+ oncology providers.
- Work closely with and alongside with our Plastic Surgeons
- Salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage + tail
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Multiple insurance plans to choose from
EDUCATION DO; MD
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Breast Surgeon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.