At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician-led integrated system, you can define your career goals, lead others, and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (636 beds)
DEPARTMENT: Women's Health
- Our Center for Critical Care Tower is completed, a 7-story, 312,000 square foot project to house 23 new ORs, and 100+ private, acuity-adaptable patient rooms.
- OB/GYN Residency program in-house - teaching and research opportunities welcomed.
- Growing, expanding system, perfect for constant career growth and development
- Strong referral base of 160+ locations and 5 hospitals, and a comprehensive Women's Health Service Line.
- A lucrative above market guaranteed base salary with a quality incentive
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b) and 457(b)
- Signing bonus
- Fully covered relocation services
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
Molly Caldwell, Physician Recruiter
EDUCATION MD; DO
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Gynecological Oncologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.