Indianapolis PM&R Opening | 2-Year Partnership Track with High Earning Potential
• Walk into an established practice and be busy from day 1.
• Services include: Acute & Chronic Pain, Stroke, TBI, Spinal Cord Injury, and General Orthopedics
• Inpatient and Outpatient practice opportunity
• Option to practice TBI but not a requirement
• 1:5 call schedule
• 2-year partnership track
• Eat what you kill model as partner, with more than enough volume to support your practice
• Income potential nearing $350,000 as partner
• Premium benefits package to include Health/Dental/Vision/401K/PTO/CME/etc.
Indianapolis, Indiana, the 12th largest US city, is a city that blends charm and culture with a wonderful balance of business and leisure. Residents enjoy leading educational systems and top-ranked universities with a diverse population. The city is rich with world class museums, theaters, concerts, memorials, lively nightlife, local wineries, retail and cuisine with local flavors. Collegiate and professional sports, golfing, boating, bike-friendly, and an abundance of parks and green spaces are among the city's attractions. Close proximity to Chicago, St. Louis and Cincinnati.
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Apply for Indianapolis PM&R Opening | 2-Year Partnership Track with High Earning Potential
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.