- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Generous relocation package
- Elevate our Pediatric Ophthalmology program!
STATUS: Full Time
- Riedman Health Center (a campus of RRH)
- 3 Outpatient offices
- Join a team of 3 Physicians and 18 ODs.
- Sands-Constellation Center for Critical Care, connected to Rochester General Hospital, is completed, a 7-story, 312,000 square foot project bringing 20+ new ORs and 100+ private patient rooms.
- New multi-specialty ambulatory surgery center with Pediatric office embedded within! This will be your primary location.
- Help build and develop our Pediatric Ophthalmology program with our high volume pediatric case load.
- Residents rotate through service and take first call.
- A lucrative above market (non-RVU based) guaranteed base salary with a quality incentive
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b) and 457(b)
- Signing bonus + lead stipend
- Fully covered relocation services
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
EDUCATION MD; DO
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Pediatric Ophthalmologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.