Medical Geneticist - Greater Boston
Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, nonprofit healthcare organization, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Renowned for continuously improving the care delivered in our communities, we excel at providing value based care to our patients who are located throughout our service area. Our commitment to innovate better approaches to manage high risk patients has been the foundation of our national success in the CMS Pioneer ACO/Nex Gen ACO programs as well as our local Medicare Advantage program.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Medical Geneticist to join Atrius Health. This position reports to the Chief of Genetics and will provide clinical consults to our patients both virtually as well as in an ambulatory setting in our Somerville Practice.
- Excellent opportunity for both personal and professional growth with a potential for a leadership role for the right candidate.
- Close relationships with OB/GYN, Primary Care (Adult/Pediatrics) as well as Medical/Surgical Specialties.
- Collaborative, innovative, and well established practice environment.
- No hospital rounding or inpatient consults – outpatient only.
- Robust clinical informatics to support patient risk stratification and system-wide decision support.
- Longstanding primary care population health management programs.
- Teaching and research opportunities through our Academic Institute and our affiliations with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine.
The Ideal candidate will be committed to providing high quality, evidence-based medicine and work well in a team environment. This position includes both administrative and clinical responsibilities as well as provides clinical leadership to a staff of approximately 20 providers.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Board Certified in Genetic Medicine
- Excellent clinical and exceptional communication skills.
- Possess at least two years of clinical experience.
- Creative thinking to collaborate on developing new and innovative programs.
- Ability to work well within and foster a culture of team based care.
At Atrius Health, (Dedham Medical Group, Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, and PMG Physician Associates) we offer:
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Predictive analytics
- Like-minded colleagues similarly committed to population health, preventative medicine, and who are interested in developing and sharing best practices
- Proven history of care coordination and redesigning how healthcare is delivered
- Extremely competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
Send confidential CV to: Laura Schofield Physician Recruitment, Atrius Health, 275 Grove Street, Suite 3-300 Newton, MA 02466; Tel: 800-222-4606 or: 617-559-8275 within Massachusetts; E-mail: email@example.com EOE/AA. www.atriushealth.org
Apply for Medical Geneticist - Greater Boston
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.