Outpatient Dementia Specialist | Research & Clinical Trials | Coastal Virginia
• Current outpatient team of 5 Physicians and 2 Nurse Practitioners
• Special training or interests in Dementia, Alzheimer's, memory care or cognitive disorders
• Participate in strategic planning, program development and task force initiatives
• Nationally recognized model of care in a collaborative team environment
• Neuro-Hospitalist team covering inpatient work, TeleNeurology coverage at night for acute stroke and neurological emergencies
• Comprehensive Stroke and Neurovascular Center
• Physician Led Medical Group
• Minimal weekday call requirements (M-Th) phone call only expected 1:8 with full staff, no stroke call, no acute neurological call, no weekends
• Competitive Base Salary + wRVU & Quality Incentives
• Excellent benefits, paid malpractice, signing bonus and relocation allowance
This coastal community where the Chesapeake Bay meets the James River offers a mild climate, access to beaches, great educational systems and a wealth of history, character and charm.
• The city boasts more than 20 public parks, as well as public boat ramps and recreation facilities
• Abundance of outdoor recreation including beaches, sailing, fishing, festivals, museums, historic sites, championship golf and more
• Delicious down-home diners, quaint cafes or fabulous five-star restaurants, satisfying fare won't be hard to find
• Two international airports locally
• Excellent public, private and parochial school options
• Less than 2 hours to Richmond, 3 hours to Washington DC, 3 hours to the Shenandoah Valley Mountains and 3 hours to Outer Banks, NC
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Apply for Outpatient Dementia Specialist | Research & Clinical Trials | Coastal Virginia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.