SUPERVISORY PHYSICIAN (FAMILY PRACTICE)
The position will be located at Womack Army Medical Center, Ft. Bragg, NC.
Fayetteville is a progressive city of 175,000 nestled between the Appalachian Mountains and the white sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean. The region offers numerous historic sites, museums, entertainment venues, a historic downtown and award-winning golf courses. One of the area's greatest assets is its thriving arts and cultural community. Theatre, symphony orchestras, and museums are available, in addition to the numerous festivals and special events held throughout the year. Fayetteville city parks offer a variety of leisure activities, programs and facilities. The city is home to professional hockey and indoor football teams. The region is served by three institutions of higher learning: Fayetteville State University, Methodist University and Fayetteville Technical Community College.
Fayetteville, NC: http://fayetteville.northcarolina.com/
Womack Army Medical Center: https://womack.tricare.mil/
Supervisory Physician Family Practice will :
- Examine, diagnose, prevent and treat medical, surgical, obstetric, gynecological, and orthopedic care patients.
- Provide first contact, continuous, comprehensive primary care for infants, children, youth, and adults.
- Complete required records pertaining to all medical services provided in accordance with specified procedures and regulations.
- Teach and provide consultation to other health care providers as assigned.
- Supervisory positions will lead a multi-disciplinary team of individuals who collectively take responsibility for the ongoing care of patients.
- Supervisory positions will supervise other health care providers as assigned.
- Supervisory positions will interview candidates for subordinate positions; recommend hiring, promotion, or reassignments.
US Citizenship required
Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from a school in the United States or Canada approved by a recognized accrediting body in the year of the applicants graduation. [A Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree from a foreign medical school that provided education and medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited schools in the United States may be demonstrated by permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) (or a fifth pathway certificate for Americans who completed premedical education in the United States and graduate education in a foreign country).
Candidates must have a permanent, full, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
Apply for SUPERVISORY PHYSICIAN (FAMILY PRACTICE)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.