Outpatient Neurology | Nationally Ranked Hospital & Health System | Wisconsin
• Join a growing team of Board-Certified Neurologists with APP support at an acute stroke-ready certified hospital
• Practice at a nationally ranked Top 100 Community Hospital and Top 15 Health Care System focused on exceptional patient and provider satisfaction and quality outcomes
• Flexible schedule with option for 4-day work week or part-time position
• Achieve exceptional work/life balance with no call and reasonable daily patient volumes to reduce provider burnout
• Incorporate subspecialty interests as desired, including EMG, MS, Botox, Migraine, Movement Disorders and more
• Competitive 2-year salary guarantee with production bonus and uncapped earning
• Up to 200K Loan Support with additional incentives available including sign on, residency stipend, relocation, CME and robust PTO package
• Located along the beautiful Wisconsin River, this central Wisconsin community offers a four-season playground, from boating and fishing to skiing and snowshoeing and more
• Wisconsin is nationally recognized for some of the top schools in the nation and this community places a focus on family-friendly activities, from an 800-seat performing arts center to a brand new YMCA
• Convenient central location offers an easy commute to Appleton, Green Bay, Madison, Milwaukee and Minneapolis
For more information, contact:
Tara Osseck, Vice President of Recruitment
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/tosseck
Apply for Outpatient Neurology | Nationally Ranked Hospital & Health System | Wisconsin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.