Explore the latest innovations in healthcare with North Shore Physicians Group-the largest multi-specialty physician group north of Boston. As a physician-led organization, we respect your insights, voice and vision. We're always seeking new ways to improve the patient-provider relationship and to make the practice of medicine smarter and more efficient. Here ideas come from everyone-to the benefit of every patient.
While practicing as a Rheumatology physician at North Shore Physicians Group you will also enjoy:
- working in our brand-new Mass General Brigham Healthcare Center in Lynn, MA (about 10 miles north of Boston) with advanced imaging, laboratory services, and infusion therapy on-site
- the stability provided by our membership in the Mass General Brigham health care system and the benefits of a system-wide electronic medical record
- working in a practice culture that embodies the journey of evolution and innovation
- an integrated care model that promotes collaboration and team-based care
- opportunities to teach residents
- respect for your contributions and input and a culture that supports our practitioner's ability to find a healthy balance of work and life
- excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits (including malpractice insurance with tail coverage and retirement plan)
- ideal practice locations north of Boston, offering excellent schools, higher education, cultural experiences and an overall outstanding quality of life
We're a beacon of new thinking in integrated medicine.
Apply for Rheumatology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.