State-of-the-Art Cancer Center in Amarillo, TX seeking Hem/Onc
Join established group with 5 Med/Onc, 1 Gyn/Onc and 2 Rad/Onc and 2 Nurse Practitioners
- Need due to retirement
- Walk into an established practice
- Brand New 48,000 sq.ft. State-of-the-Art Cancer Center that just opened in 2021
- Call 1:5
- Hospitalists handle inpatient consults and admitting.
- Group actively participates in clinical trials and research
- Recognized as Top 100 Hospital (in 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Recognized on Modern Healthcare?s Best Places to Work.
- Employed practice with a competitive recruitment package.
- Population over 280,000.
Located in the center of the Texas Panhandle, Amarillo offers all the conveniences of big city living in a friendly and small-town atmosphere. The Amarillo area has much to offer residents and tourists alike. From the beauty of Palo Duro Canyon to our quality educational system, from restaurants to a variety of recreational activities, Amarillo is certain to have something to offer almost everyone.
Apply for State-of-the-Art Cancer Center in Amarillo, TX seeking Hem/Onc
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.