Experienced Med/Onc needed to Grow Practice in Knoxville, TN
- This is an expansion of service for the hospital?s Medical Group
- Employed Position
- Call is consultative
- Anticipate quick ramp up of practice with a solid built-in referral base
- Competitive Salary based on the MGMA guidelines
- Incentive Bonus based on WRUVs
- Commencement/Signing bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Midlevel supervision compensation
- Hospital is a 101 bed facility
Knoxville is in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and is home to the University of Tennessee, Tennessee Valley Authority, and close to a National Lab and high-tech industry. Perfect for those loving the outdoors. With a population of approx. 600K, the city also has many culture opportunities. The Knox County school system is very strong with a variety of private schools as well. With low crime, mild weather, and no state income tax, Knoxville is a great place to raise a family and grow.
Apply for Experienced Med/Onc needed to Grow Practice in Knoxville, TN
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.