Neuroimmunology - Fairfield
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
MORE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUR NEUROIMMUNOLOGIST CAREER!
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Neuroimmunology Department at Hartford HealthCare's Ayer Neuroscience Institute-the most integrated system in Connecticut. There are MORE OPPORTUNITIES to practice with nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician led environment. MORE OPTIONS to practice within our broad network, which includes seven acute care hospitals, one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers including an impressive staff of 135 Neuroscience physicians and advanced practitioners.
Practice within Hartford HealthCare's growing Multiple Sclerosis Center, part of the Neuroimmunology Department at Hartford HealthCare's Ayer Neuroscience Institute.
- Join our dedicated group of neuroimmunology clinicians and work alongside neurologists, advanced practitioners, and social workers.
- Develop personalized treatment plans for a diverse panel of patients with Multiple Sclerosis and other demyelinating diseases.
- Support the formation of a Comprehensive Neuroimmunology Center in the Fairfield Region that match the standards developed at our centers in the Central (Southington) and East (Norwich) regions of Connecticut.
- Conduct clinical trials and research dedicated to finding new effective treatments for neuroimmunologic diseases.
- Participate in meetings, lectures, and community events that raise awareness and provide education about neuroimmunology services, treatments, and programs.
- Contribute to education and training of neuroimmunology teams as well as participate in local, national and international educational activities.
- Develop and implement quality of care metrics for patients in the Neuroimmunology department.
- Work within an integrated system that puts the expertise of talented physicians across all specialties together to help treat and care for patients who suffer from ongoing conditions.
We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Physician Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness.
This means MORE OPPORTUNITY to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, innovators, and most of all, caregivers.
Put MORE LIFE IN YOUR LIFE in Connecticut. Located between Boston and New York City, our state-wide locations offer you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
If you're looking for MORE IN YOUR PRACTICE call, text or email HHC's Neuroscience Recruiter Clayton Tebbetts at:
860-249-6927 - Clayton.Tebbetts@hhchealth.org
Board Certified Neurologist specializing in Neuroimmunology
Apply for Neuroimmunology - Fairfield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.