Internal Medicine Physician
- Part-time; 0.8 FTE at 4 days per week
- Monday to Friday; daytime hours, variable days
- Outpatient Primary Care in a home-based, community setting
- Work within an interdisciplinary team including pharmacy, care management, nursing staff
- Ideal candidates will have previous clinical experience working in Primary Care, home health, Geriatrics, and/or palliative medicine
- Guaranteed salary, generous quality incentive, sign-on bonus and relocation assistance available
Where You'll Work
Providence Medical Group is an organization of employed physicians, with more than 90 clinics across the state of Oregon. Its 1,500+ providers possess a wide range of clinical expertise, including Family and Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Dermatology and Occupational Medicine. At Providence Medical Group, patients enjoy close-to-home access to dedicated providers in primary, specialty or urgent care clinics, with clinical and operational support from centralized Providence programs.
Where You'll Live
Portland is rich in character and culture, with strong neighborhood identities and community bonds that defy its population of 2.3 million. Home of the Portland Trail Blazers, "Rip City" is ranked No. 8 in the Best Places to Live by U.S. News & World Report, based on its high quality of life and thriving job market. A foodie mecca, Portland is ideally situated between waterfalls, beaches, Mt. Hood skiing and hiking trails, forests and the Columbia River Gorge.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 13631
Apply for Internal Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.