Neurologist - Headache BC/BE - CPMC/Sutter Health
Sutter West Bay Medical Group, as part of California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC), is seeking a full-time BC/BE Adult Headache Neurologist to join our multispecialty neurology group, the largest in the SF Bay area.
Location: San Francisco, California
Diverse clinical opportunities:
- Candidate will team with our current fellowship trained Headache specialist to continue building our Headache program at CPMC
- The headache clinic sees a broad range of referrals from within our group, the greater San Francisco medical community, the SF Bay Area, and the Sutter Northern CA network
- Our group works with CPMC internal medicine and psychiatry residents and outside medical students rotating through the neurology clerkship
- Opportunities for research are available through our affiliation with the CPMC Neuroscience Research Institute
- Our neurology group includes specialists in headache, movement disorders, memory disorders, neuromuscular disorders, epilepsy, stroke, neuro-interventional, neurosurgery, neuropsychology, and neuroradiology. We have a nationally recognized clinical research program in ALS.
- Our neurology group has regularly scheduled grand rounds and case conferences
- Duties are typical of a specialized headache program and include outpatient clinic and procedures (Botox, occipital nerve blocks, SPG blocks, etc)
- Inpatient consultations and general neurology practice opportunities available, if interested
- Minimal amount of hospital call may be required
- BC/BE Neurologist
- Fellowship and/or board certification in Headache Neurology, strongly preferred
Sutter West Bay Medical Group at California Pacific Medical Center
We are a multispecialty medical group with over 150 practicing clinicians in 25+ specialties, with care centers located throughout San Francisco County. Our medical group is nationally recognized for excellence. We have won awards for quality of care, innovation, and leadership. Our brand new medical office building is located at 1100 Van Ness Ave in San Francisco, across the street from California Pacific Medical Center. CPMC is a new 274-bed hospital with a broad base of specialty practices and services.
Sutter West Bay Medical Group is affiliated with Sutter Health Care, a not-for-profit organization that helps provide operational and administrative support, allowing physicians to focus on patient care.
- Competitive compensation with income guarantee
- Full benefits package
- Relocation allowance
- Robust retirement program
- CME reimbursement