Child & Adolescent Psychiatry | Great Work Life Balance | West Texas
A private Children's hospital, affiliated with an academic institution, in Texas is searching for a Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist who has the drive, dedication and passion to grow a C&A Psych program.
• Flexibility and latitude, setting your own pace, on how to build your practice
• Receive incredible support from administration and other area pediatric providers to assist you to be successful
• Associate with other Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists for reasonable call arrangement
• Strong need for a provider, drawing from nearly 3 million population. Competition will be minimal and building a practice will be quick.
• Academics and teaching opportunities are optional
• Hospital will provide a Three-Year Competitive Salary (MGMA standards) along with full, competitive benefits package
• Area of over 700,000 residents combines influences from the American Southwest and Mexico to create an eclectic, exciting culture.
• Beautiful neighborhoods dot the foothills of the nearby mountains that serve as the backdrop to stunning sunsets.
• The city offers an abundance of educational opportunities (primary, secondary and university) further lending to its diversity.
• This city consistently ranks in the Top Ten "Safest Cities in America" !
• With a dry, arid, desert-like climate, outdoor enthusiasts enjoy hiking, biking and even rock climbing, as well as numerous golf courses and tennis courts in a city with more than 300 days of sunshine per year.
• Explore the endless opportunities the region has to offer, weekend getaways to Santa Fe or Tucson are just a few hours away.
If you are committed to excellence, put patients first and have a desire to provide quality care as a Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist, please call David Isenberg at 469-909-6682 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Apply for Child & Adolescent Psychiatry | Great Work Life Balance | West Texas
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.