- Sign on bonus!
- Generous relocation package
- Teaching program - Internal Medicine Residency Program
STATUS: Full Time
DEPARTMENT: Medicine - Nephrology
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (RGH, 640 beds)
- Join a team of 8 nephrologists at a high volume practice!
- Participate in Grand Round once a month
- Immerse yourself in our Internal Medicine Residency program & work regularly with our residents
- 8 dialysis sites, but spend most of your time at RGH
- 4 Advanced Practice Providers: they take call & round 3 times/month!
- Fully paid malpractice + tail coverage
- Multiple health insurance options
- Defined Pension Plan
- Fully covered relocation expenses
EDUCATION MD; DO
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Nephrologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.