PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Gotham Health, Roosevelt located in the Jackson Heights section of Queens, has committed to provide the full spectrum of care. The Center emphasizes primary and preventive care, working to help identify and achieve health goals. Gotham Health, Roosevelt focuses on improving health and well-being and also prevent, treat and manage ongoing health conditions.
We are currently searching for a dynamic Pulmonologist to join our outstanding team in a 100% outpatient setting. This person will manage and treat patients recovering from Covid-19 among other chronic illnesses, as well a supervise residents & medical students. Administrative and clinical research opportunities exist, in accordance with the person's interest.
- Graduate from an accredited medical school
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Pulmonary Medicine - new grads welcome to apply
- Current NYS license (or the ability to obtain one)
- Passion to work with the underserved
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
Please email your CV to Lea Power Carpenter, Director, Talent Acquisition, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Outpatient Pulmonologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.