Employed Nocturnist Opportunity in Beautiful Coastal South Carolina
Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking a Nocturnist to join our diverse, in-house hospitalist team in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
The team currently includes several FT physicians as well as FT NPPs and several local part-time and PRN physicians and NPPs. We are in search of a physician who is interested in a full-time, nighttime work schedule to achieve high-quality, patient-focused, and physician-centered results.
The Hilton Head Regional Hospitalist group are proud to be a part of an experienced, yet growing Hospital Medicine Department. They cover two nearby hospitals in Hilton Head and Hardeeville, South Carolina.
- Full-time (182 shifts per year), employed opportunity
- Block scheduling: 7on/7off, 7:00PM-7:00AM
- No procedures required (though procedures are welcome); respond to codes
- ER admits are rotated
- Average 8 admissions a night
- Full complement of specialists available for consults
- Swing shifts hospitalist support from 8:00AM-8:00PM
- Competitive salary, generous benefits package, professional liability insurance
- Extra shifts available during the day (privileges at both Hilton Head and Coastal Carolina Hospital)
- MD or DO
- Must be BE/BC with either the American Board of Internal Medicine or American Board of Family Medicine
- South Carolina licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of South Carolina
- Previous experience highly preferred – candidates must be comfortable working as the solo Nocturnist during their shift
Please note: Unfortunately, our facility is unable to provide J-1 Visa waivers and does not qualify as an H1-B non-cap exempt facility at this time.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV for immediate consideration.
Senior Physician Sourcing Specialist
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.
About Hilton Head Regional Healthcare
Hilton Head Regional Healthcare is a two-hospital system serving southern South Carolina. Coastal Carolina Hospital (a 41-bed facility located in Hardeeville, SC) and Hilton Head Hospital (a 109-bed facility located in Hilton Head Island, SC) are covered by the Hilton Head Regional Hospitalist team. Both hospitals provide a wide-range of medical care, an extensive network of fellowship-trained and board-certified providers, and some of the most innovative technology and equipment available today. We operate in a team environment where the physicians can enjoy being a “big fish in a small pond”.
About Hardeeville, SC and Hilton Head, SC
Hardeeville has considered itself as the “Low Country Host”, due to the high volume of travelers passing through the area; however, the city’s population growth of 53.4% was the highest in the state from 2010-2014. Hilton Head Island is a paradise nestled along the South Carolina coast and has something for everyone, whether you are looking to spend time at the beautiful beaches, on world-class golf courses, or in exceptional restaurants.