HIV Specialist - Infectious Disease Physician
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings County , located in the heart of Brooklyn, accommodates more than 518,076 outpatient visits, more than 141,328 emergency room visits, and with 627 beds, more than 25,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains a strong academic affiliation with SUNY Downstate Medical Center in order to maintain its high standards of healthcare delivery. We are currently recruiting for a full-time HIV Specialist/Infectious Disease Physician to join our current team.
- Treat patients in the Adult Ambulatory Care Services/HIV and assigned areas
- Manage HIV patients and provide primary care to all patients living with or affected with HIV
- Manage patients with other viral infections - including Hepatitis B and C
- In-patient consults for Infectious Disease service and follow up with patients in the outpatient Infectious Diseases Clinic
- Work with and supervise residents/fellows, NPs & PAs in the service
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Infectious Disease
- HIV certification a plus
- Current NYS license (or the ability to obtain one)
- Ability to speak Spanish highly desired but not required
- Passion to care for and work with the underserved
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are welcome to apply
Please email your CV to Lea Power Carpenter, Director, Talent Acquisition, at email@example.com .
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for HIV Specialist - Infectious Disease Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.