Outpatient Psychiatry | California's Capital City | Top End Earning Potential
• Join 1 Psychiatrist, 1 Nurse Practitioner, and a team of Therapists and MAs in a well-supported outpatient practice
• Flexible Monday through Friday scheduling options with no required call
• General, outpatient psychiatry with opportunity for ECT, TMS, and Esketamine
• Competitive starting salary with proven income potential above $400,000
• Comprehensive benefits package including health, retirement, PTO, CME, $5,000 CME allowance, and malpractice insurance
Known fondly as the "City of Trees" and the "River City", Sacramento is a growing metropolitan city with a population just over 2 million people.
• Enjoy all the big city offerings of other California metros at half the cost - Sacramento boasts a cost of living 46.6% less than Los Angeles and 127.8% less than San Francisco.
• Sacramento is ranked by Travel and Leisure Magazine as one of America's "Coolest Cities"
• Excellent public schools' thanks rank 10/10 of GreatSchools.net
• Ideally located for weekend getaways - less than 2 hours from world class downhill skiing in Tahoe, 60 minutes Napa and Sonoma's, and 1:30 from San Francisco.
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Apply for Outpatient Psychiatry | California's Capital City | Top End Earning Potential
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.