Allergy and Immunology
You are the future of patient-focused Allergy and Immunology . With our new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologist, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Alexander Park and Linden Oaks
DEPARTMENT: Allergy, Immunology, and Rheumatology
- Join a collaborative team of eight Board Certified Allergy-Immunology and Rheumatology Physicians and four Advanced Practice Providers with a service population of over one million residents.
- Our Infusion Centers specializes in intravenous therapy for patients who need frequent infusion of medication, including those with a central line.
- Combination of urban and suburban practice locations provide a diverse patient population
- Opportunities for teaching, if interested.
- Paid Malpractice with tail coverage
- Defined Pension Program
Provider Recruiting Strategist
EDUCATION DO; MD
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Allergy and Immunology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.