Permanent Internal Medicine Job in Tamuning, Guam
- Join 5 BC/BE Internal Medicine physicians
- Outpatient only
- 40-hour work week - Clinic Hours: Monday-Saturday 8:00a.m. - 6:00p.m.
- 4 Advance Practice Providers
- 5 Medical Assistants
- 8 Registered Nurses
- Full time position
- 3-year salaried position + bonuses
- Regular salary increases
- 60-days free housing
- 60-days free rental car or until your vehicle arrives
- Comprehensive benefits - TakeCare insurance coverage
- Malpractice coverage with tail
- 5 CME days + $3,000
Guam is located in the Mariana Islands west of the International Dateline and within 2,000+ miles of China, Philippines, South Korea, Taiwan and Japan. Since it is a United States Territory and the first American soil to welcome a new day, the slogan is "Where America's Day Begins". Guam has a broad selection of attractive dwellings. Gated housing communities are all around the island to fit a wide range of budgets. There are many excellent public and private schools. Guam offers a tropical climate and beautiful clear waters. The climate is considered tropical marine with temperatures averaging 86F (30C) for highs and 76F(24C) for lows.
Interested candidates please contact:
Vice President, Search Services
Please reference Position ID 161765 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Internal Medicine Job in Tamuning, Guam
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.