The UCHealth Behavioral Health team, which includes an integrated comprehensive care team for patients is ready to welcome a new Psychiatrist in our primary care clinics in Colorado. We are seeking a physician who is interested in becoming part of the mental health solution in Colorado. This is an opportunity to make progress within our state by integrating primary care and mental health. Our goal is to expand services and reduce stigma for our patients.
- In your practice, you will provide general psychiatry care across the Front Range of the Colorado Rockies through an established tele-medicine program.
- You can live anywhere within our coverage area from northern to southern Colorado.
- Responsibilities include virtual visits and medication management with the goal of providing integrative care across UCHealth.
- Specialization in addiction and/or holistic medicine is welcome.
We offer the latest in clinical trials and truly believe that our clinical research shapes the future of behavioral health.
At UCHealth, we're looking for those who are talented and inspired - those who don't shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Denver, Colorado
Denver, known as the Mile High City thanks to the State Capitol being situated exactly one mile above sea level, is just east of the Rocky Mountains and has spectacular Rocky Mountain views.
The Denver Metro area is home to nearly 3 million people. Whether you're interested in being active outdoors, professional sports, music, performing arts, museums, fine dining or breweries and distilleries, Denver has everything you need to thrive. With the ski slopes and mountain towns about 90 minutes west, you can visit year round and enjoy a wide range of festivals, outdoor activities and soak in the natural beauty of the Rocky Mountains.
Apply for Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.