Tufts-Affiliated Community FP - Existing Panel - North of Boston
Collaborative. Community minded. Committed to you.
We are a physician-directed, community-based medical group providing the highest level of medical care to our patients in the most convenient, cost-effective manner possible.
Join Tufts Medical Center Community Care (formerly Hallmark Health Medical Associates) – and our more than 90 providers offering primary care and specialty services. As a proud member of Wellforce, we elevate the value of health care for patients – at the intersection of quality, cost, and service – by delivering robust support for our physicians. We want you to have everything you need to excel and grow. That’s why we offer a comprehensive onboarding program, supportive administrative services, flexible scheduling, and more. We emphasize work/life balance for all providers and employees, because quality of life is critical to delivering quality care.
Tufts MC Community Care is affiliated with MelroseWakefield Hospital and Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford, with access to specialists at Tufts Medical Center and Floating Hospital for Children for highly specialized care.
About the job:
Our well-established practice in Malden is a true full-spectrum family practice so you can do what you love - we have patients of all ages from newborn to geriatrics, procedures, injections, women's health, OMT, etc. There are existing patients to be seen from Day 1.
Working here has its benefits.
- Led by clinical, practicing physicians
- Leverage academic ties with Tufts Medical Center and Tufts University School of Medicine
- Deliver comprehensive and personalized onboarding, including shadowing, networking, coding training, and leadership meetings
- Minimize administrative burden through use of scribes, RNs and LPNs, fully trained MAs, coders, front desk staff, and dedicated billing specialists
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Full-time equivalency receives eight weeks of PTO
- Creative scheduling
- Full malpractice coverage from the day you start, including tail coverage
- Fully integrated EMR with Dragon dictation available
- Focus on quality, panel size, and coordination of care, not just productivity
- CME support – yearly reimbursement plus free CME credits offered within our system annually
- Located just six miles north of Boston and an easy drive to the ocean
Apply for Tufts-Affiliated Community FP - Existing Panel - North of Boston
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.