Pulmonary/Critical Care | Private Practice Partnership | Southeast Mid-Atlantic
• Physician-owned and operated multiple specialty group practice with partnership track.
• Current team of 1 physician and 1 nurse practitioner.
• Recruitment based on growth, walk into a busy and robust practice.
• Board Certification or Eligibility in both Pulmonary Medicine and Critical Care. Sleep Medicine optional.
• Mixed M-F schedule of outpatient clinic, ICU coverage and floor/ED consults.
• Call minimal (back-up) during the weekday shared 1:2 week on/off. One weekend per month. Tele ICU call coverage every night from 7p-7a.
• EBUS/Bronchoscopy on horizon.
• Many convenient on-site resources including lab, x-ray, imaging center, PFT and more.
• Potential medical directorship opportunities.
• Competitive compensation package with excellent benefits including health, dental, disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid malpractice, 401K and profit sharing, generous PTO and more.
• Not J1 or H1b eligible.
• Vibrant community with a diverse economy, historic roots, and college town charm
• Family oriented recreational amenities including a performing arts theater, children's museum, and sports complex
• Abundance of outdoor recreation including kayaking, canoeing, walking/biking trails, boat ramps, outdoor pools, parks, community gardens, music festivals, craft breweries, golf and more
• Easy access to North Carolina Beaches and the Blue Ridge and Smokey Mountains
• International airport within 1 hour
• Strong public and private school options
• Located 1 hour from the state capital of Raleigh, 1 hour to Greenville and less than 2 hours to Durham, Chapel Hill and Richmond VA
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Apply for Pulmonary/Critical Care | Private Practice Partnership | Southeast Mid-Atlantic
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.