Vascular Surgeon Needed in New Mexico
As part of this Medical Group, New Mexico Heart Institute has been bringing state of the art care to New Mexico for over 30 years
With over 26 locations throughout the state of New Mexico and over 550,000 visits in 2018 alone, they are a growing Medical Group
- Currently, board certified or board eligible in Vascular Medicine.
- Ability to obtain a medical professional license in the State of NM
- Tertiary referral center
- Excellent 24/7 midlevel coverage
- Nationally Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- Generous Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Free Health and Wellness program
- Annual CME's
- Life insurance options and both short-term and long-term disability programs
- 401K employer match
- Paid time off
- This is a charming city rich in culture, creative energy, and some of the best sunrises in the Southwest.
- A winter ski trip is always within a few hours? drive and natural hot springs are sprinkled throughout the state.
- The best part is that the state of New Mexico is a lesser known treasure; with a reasonable cost of living and housing, a variety of cuisine to explore, and traffic mild enough to get across town in 15 minutes.
Apply for Vascular Surgeon Needed in New Mexico
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.