General Surgeon Needed in West Virginia
West Virginia based medical center is seeking a General Surgeon. Position will be available in 2022.
- Employed position
- Must be USA BE/BC in general surgery for consideration
- Robotic trained-preferred but not required
- Breast emphasis a plus
- Multi-specialty practic
- 1:3 call
- 393 bed regional referral hospital
- Serving a population of + 375,000
- Level II Trauma Center-75,000 annual visits
- Hospitalist program on-site
- 2-year income guarantee base salary
- WRVU based productivity
- CME of $4K
- Relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice including employer-paid tail
- Health benefits
- 403B retirement plan
- Community serviced by 2 airports-Charleston & Huntington
- 2- hour drive to Lexington, Columbus or Cincinnati
Apply for General Surgeon Needed in West Virginia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.