Cardiothoracic Surgeon Needed in Southern Ohio
Southern Ohio based medical center is in need of a Cardiothoracic Surgeon.
- Must be USA BC/BE in thoracic surgery for consideration
- This is a tremendous opportunity to join a continuously growing group with a broad spectrum of cardiac, non-cardiac thoracic and vascular surgery including endovascular intervention.
- 1:2 Call
- MGMA competitive compensation package
- Be in a city of over 120,000 people with over 500,000 draw.
- It sits midway between Detroit, Toledo, Cincinnati, Dayton, Indianapolis, Columbus and Ft. Wayne.
- It is surrounded by beautiful parks and lakes and two world known amusement parks within 2 hours.
- It has fantastic public schools.
- Enjoy indoor soccer and tennis, one of 18 local golf courses, state of the art YMCA, wonderful sports programs at the local schools and a great concentration on music.
- Second largest retail market in Ohio.
Apply for Cardiothoracic Surgeon Needed in Southern Ohio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.