Cardiothoracic Surgeon Needed in West Texas
West Texas hospital system is recruiting to fill the demand for cardiothoracic surgery.
- This is an employed position
- Their competitor had one employed CT surgeon that left in 2017 and their employed CT surgeon left in November of 2017.
- A fourth CT surgeon performs a limited number of procedures at the competitor.
- Facility has two dedicated heart ORs as well as a DaVinci Xi.
- They have 2 cardiac cath labs
- They do not currently have a Hybrid OR suite.
- Types of cases being performed include CABG, CABG+MVR, CABG+AVR, CABG+MVR+AVR, MVR, AVR, Aortic repairs, right atrium repairs, laser lead extractions, port-a-cath placements, maze, epicardial leads, lobectomies, resections, decortications, esophagogastrectomies, biopsies.
- Cardiac number of cases 250-270
- Thoracic number of cases 110-120
- TAVR will be developed when incoming CT surgeon(s) join the market.
- The clinic is open Monday-Friday 8-5 pm. Physician schedules vary.
- Call - 1:2 initially; 1:3 when second surgeon is hired.
- There are two cardiology private practice groups and 3 independent practitioners with a total of 20 in the community
- 2 year base salary in the $700K range and then go on RVU productivity
- Quality incentives, sign-on bonus and relocation allowance
- Located in west Texas
Apply for Cardiothoracic Surgeon Needed in West Texas
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.