Internal Medicine Physician BC/BE
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is seeking a full-time or part-time, BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician
Location: Los Altos, CA
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Collaborative, multidisciplinary culture
- Malpractice tail coverage
- Opportunity to practice full-spectrum Internal medicine including procedures
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multispecialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation, and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Relocation allowance
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Generous benefits package
- Shareholder eligibility after two years
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
EEO – Equal Employment Opportunity
Apply for Internal Medicine Physician BC/BE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.